Friday, June 11, 2010

Bill Warren's Marketing Newsletter for Jewelers

ANNOUNCING - TODAY'S NEWS - READ ALL ABOUT IT! I'm pleased to announce the start of a new product from Warren Marketing Systems specifically developed for jewelers called "Bill Warren's Marketing Newsletter for Jewelers". This will be a 9-15 page newsletter mailed monthly to subscribing jewelers that will be full of superb money making ideas, strategies and techniques.

From time to time, I will also be including a CD of a total "Turn Key" program taking all the guesswork out of implenting a successful promotion for your jewelry store! You'll love each and every compelling issue as I promise to fill each with ideas that will stretch your mind and help you grow your store in ways you never dreamed of.

Over 20 years, I started saving every idea or technique that worked in helping me build my successful jewelry business in a small downtown of western North Carolina. I'm now willing to share these powerful techniques with you....

Here's what others are saying:
Now you can sleep because Bill never does!!! By the volume of clever, effective, and new marketing ideas that Bill Warren turns out, he must never sleep. He stays awake all night long to come up with the marketing tools he creates and is willing to share with us in the jewelry industry. Why not give Bill a call today and start benefiting from his creative marketing genius? It will help you make more money and isn't what all of this is about? Steve Morris, Helms Jewelers, Rockingham, NC

The brightest and best young retail marketer I have ever known. I have personally seen what his marketing techniques have done for many retailers in North and South Carolina. In our current economic environment, his strategies can bring your business, sales and profits to a higher level. I guarantee, if you are not utilizing his expertise, you are doing a disservice to yourself and your business. Ralph Timmerman, Camelot Bridal Co.

I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for sharing some of your marketing ideas with me over the years. I truly believe we are all given special gifts in life and your unique marketing mind is a gift! I hope that some day I’ll be able to help you as much as you’ve help me market my business. I can’t wait to hear about more of your great ideas. Tim Hiatt - Ellis Jewelers - Lexington, NC

If you own a jewelry store and would like to take your sales & profits to a higher level, please contact me today! The newsletter is $59.95 per month and can either be billed to your credit card or you can pay by check. Simply email at: goldman86@bellsouth.net or call me directly at 828-729-1020 and let me know you would like to subscribe and then I'll get you set up!

I'm truly excited about the launch of this product that will definitely help jewelers increase their business by opening up new & exciting profit streams for their store that they've never thought of!

"Til Next Time,

Bill Warren
Warren Marketing Systems
545 Main St.
Hudson, NC 28638
828-729-1020
goldman86@bellsouth.net

No comments:

Post a Comment